BSI Cyber Resilience Exchange taking shape
Here at Cullen Communications, we are working with our client BSI to put the finishing touches to the inaugural BSI International Cyber Resilience Exchange 2019, which takes place on Tuesday 26 March… less than two weeks away!
This one-day exchange – which takes place in Dublin’s Convention Centre – will bring together some of the world’s foremost cyber intelligence experts to discuss the importance of information resilience. The event will include keynote presentations and interactive workshops sharing latest insights on how to defend against the new wave of cyberthreats.
Some of the biggest names in cybersecurity have confirmed their participation in the BSI event, including:
- James Lyne (Head of Research and Development at the SANS Institute)
- Brian Krebs (Cybercrime investigative journalist, NYT bestselling author, founder of krebsonsecurity.com)
- Sian John MBE (Chief Security Advisor EMEA, Microsoft)
- Dr Jessica Barker (International expert on human nature of cybersecurity)
- Michael Bailey (Director BSI Professional Services EMEA)
- Nigel Hawthorn (EMEA and Privacy Spokesperson, McAfee)
- Mark Harris (Cloud Security Architect, Zscaler Inc)
Meanwhile, the event will also feature interactive discussions with some of the most respected technical solutions suppliers in the business including McAfee, ZScaler, BitSight, Druva, Proofpoint and Relativity.
It promises to be a fascinating day and an unmissable opportunity for anyone with an interest in cyber intelligence and resilience. (And in the digital age, who can afford to not have an interest in cybersecurity?)
You can find out more – and register – over at the BSI International Cyber Resilience Exchange website.
EXCLUSIVE 20% DISCOUNT
The early bird tickets have all been snapped up, but we are delighted to offer you an exclusive 20% discount with the following code: CullenCyber
Don’t delay – register today and we’ll see you at the Convention Centre on 26 March.