Our Cullen Communications internship programme gives candidates a real insight into the world of public relations and marketing, what we do for our clients and who our people are. Candidates will experience the day-to-day activities involved in bringing our clients’ news to their public by working alongside our talented professionals.
|Role||PR and Marketing Internship|
|How to apply||If you are interested in joining our agency, please attach an updated CV and cover letter through the form below|
Our ideal intern will
- Have a passion for media (traditional & influencers). Interest in tech; automotive; sponsorship; consumer and lifestyle sectors and Public Affairs a plus.
- Have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are essential to the role – as well as virtual at present!
- Eager to learn and roll up their shelves with an emphasis on self-motivation, initiative and desire to deliver quality work
- Strong creative flair with ability to identify PR and marketing opportunities for clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft systems and up to date knowledge of all social media platform functionalities and trends
Applicants must be a recent graduate of PR, Communications, Journalism or a related field.
- Assisting across all PR and marketing activity including media relations; social; content creation and new business
- Supporting the PR team with various tasks across a range of clients including writing, media and influencer database updates, pitching ideas to media, marketing and much more
- Contributing to both client and Cullen Communications social media platforms including opportunities to support with video production
- Monitoring media for client opportunities and assisting with client monthly KPI reports
The three-month programme will challenge the candidate to progress their skills (and administration duties) and establish whether a career in PR is for them.
At the end of the programme an appraisal meeting will take place to discuss performance and experience during the internship. Based on the outcome of the internship, you may be offered a full-time position as a Junior Client Executive.
Currently work will be carried out remotely through regular virtual meetings with the team. Candidates will be expected to follow normal work etiquette and processes during the placement term.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by submitting your CV along with the cover letter through the form below. Internship programme to commence early February 2021, running for a three-month period. Those shortlisted will be contacted for an online interview.
Applications for this position is no longer accepted. Thank you for your interest.