Cullen Communications is seeking to recruit a Client Manager to join its busy client team.
|How to apply||Please send an updated CV and cover letter through the form below|
To apply for the role of PR Client Manager, you should be an ambitious self-starter with 3-4 years industry experience and a relevant PR qualification(s).
We are looking for the right person to join our team who has the following traits and characteristics – but don’t worry if you don’t have all of these – as we are open to hearing from those with different backgrounds who have a passion to excel in the world of brand communications!
- Experience working with a range of national and multinational clients across a variety of sectors
- Passionate for PR and storytelling and be results focused with a demonstratable track record in exceeding client campaign expectations.
- Keen interest in influencer relations and an in-depth knowledge of the Irish media landscape across all sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of the team.
- Time management and organisational wizardry is a must including the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines!
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with client teams, suppliers and the wider agency team
- A proactive approach in seeking out opportunities for clients and staying up to date on industry trends.
- Experience and interest of working with consumer and lifestyle, automotive, sponsorship, corporate, and sports is a plus.
- Day-to-day management of client accounts
- Support Client Director to develop and implement seasonal strategies
- Manage the development and execution of brand campaigns / sponsorship activations / brand activations from original conception to budget and final output
- Media relations strategic planning and pitching
- Origination of media releases, digital content, presentations, speeches and marketing collateral
- Management of social media content for clients and development of monthly calendars
- Influencer relations and influencer marketing
- New business support including participation in brainstorming sessions
- Manage timely delivery of monthly KPI client reporting and weekly WIP documents
- Continuously improving brand communications knowledge and cultivating a range of impressive media and influencer contacts
- Be an active and positive member of the agency team, contributing to and delivering against annual budget targets and planning.
This position is ideally suited to an ambitious self-starter, with the potential to advance your PR career and progress to a Client Director position.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule – up to 3 days remote working per week
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Medical insurance and pension contribution
- Learning & Development programme
- Agency social programme
- Bike to work scheme and more!
Benefits and perks for working with Cullen Communications can be viewed further in the Careers page.
This position is closed for application.
As an agency we are committed to fostering a culture that has a positive impact on our environment, the planet, people and community. We understand the importance of increasing our employees’ knowledge of climate change and environmental targets. Our agency encourages our team to share best practice with sustainable goals/targets and other green initiatives.
We commit to being an inclusive agency that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business. Every person who applies to join Cullen Communications receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, ancestry, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.