Our Cullen Communications internship programme gives candidates a real insight into the world of brand communications across public relations and marketing, what we do for our clients, and who our people are. Candidates will experience the day-to-day activities involved in bringing our clients’ news to their public by working alongside our talented professionals.
|Open for new applications
|PR and Marketing Internship
|20th January 2023, 12pm
|How to apply
|Attach an updated CV and cover letter through the form below
We’re open to all submissions, including but not limited to recent graduates of PR, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
Our ideal intern will:
- Have a passion for news & media (traditional & influencers). Interest in consumer and lifestyle, automotive, sponsorship, corporate, and sports is a plus.
- Have excellent communications skills – both written and verbal are essential to the role.
- Be eager to learn and roll up their sleeves with an emphasis on self-motivation, initiative and desire to deliver quality work.
- Have strong creative flair with ability to identify PR and marketing opportunities for clients.
- Be proficient with Microsoft systems and up to date knowledge of all social media platform functionalities and trends.
- Assisting across all brand communications including media relations, social media, content creation, and new business.
- Supporting the PR team with various tasks across a range of clients including writing, content development, media and influencer databases, pitching ideas to media, marketing, and more.
- Contributing to social media platforms, both Cullen Communications’ and clients’, including opportunities to support with video production and digital marketing.
- Monitoring media for client opportunities and assisting with client monthly KPI reporting.
The three-month programme will challenge the successful candidate to progress their skills (and administration duties) and establish whether a career in PR is suitable for them.
A senior team member will check in regularly; and at the end of the programme an appraisal meeting will take place to discuss performance and experience during the internship. Based on the outcome of the internship, you may be offered a full-time position as a Junior Client Executive.
This will be a hybrid internship including working from home and in office on scheduled days. Candidates will be expected to follow normal work etiquette and processes during the placement term.
If this sounds like the internship for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by submitting your CV along with a cover letter through the form below. Internship programme to commence in February 2023 and will run for a three-month period. Those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Deadline for submissions is Friday, 20th January 2023.
We commit to being an inclusive agency that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business. Every person who applies to join Cullen Communications receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, ancestry, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.