Cullen Communications is seeking to recruit a Senior PR Account Executive to join its busy client team.
|Position/Title||Senior PR Account Executive|
|How to apply||Send an updated CV and cover letter through the form below|
|Closing date||Wednesday, 3rd August 2023|
To apply for the role of Senior PR Account Executive, you should be an ambitious self-starter with 2-3 years of experience in the PR/Communications industry (agency/in-house) and possess a relevant PR qualification(s).
Some of the other traits and characteristics we’re looking for are listed below, but don’t worry if you don’t have all of these – if you’re the right person, we’d love to hear from you and are confident that we’ll get along just fine.
Who we are looking for:
- Brand communications experience across a range of sectors covering consumer and corporate client accounts including well-known and emerging brands.
- A passion for storytelling and a focus on results, with a demonstrable track record of exceeding expectations.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Irish media landscape and a keen interest and full understanding of influencer relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, backed up by strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop good relationships with clients, colleagues, media and other stakeholders.
- The ability to get on and use your own initiative, seeking out angles and opportunities for clients, while also working as part of a tight-knit team.
- Good time management and organizational skills, plus the ability to stay cool under pressure and meet deadlines which are inevitably tight.
- A desire to keep learning, growing and developing your skills for the benefit of the agency as well as yourself.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Day-to-day management of client accounts as second lead, supporting Interns, Executives and our team Directors.
- Develop and execute client strategies and campaigns, from original conception to budget and measurement.
- Media relations including strategic planning and pitching.
- Origination of press releases and other written content including presentations, speeches, business proposals and marketing collateral.
- Overseeing / management of social media content and development of monthly calendars for clients.
- Develop and manage influencer relations and influencer marketing programmes.
- New business development.
- Manage monthly client reporting and weekly WIP documents.
- Continue development of relevant media and influencer contacts.
- Contribute to annual budget and planning across client services.
- Active participation in agency life and culture.
This position is ideally suited to an ambitious self-starter, with the potential to advance your PR career and progress to a Client Manager position in the near future.
Benefits and perks for working with Cullen Communications can be viewed further in the Careers page.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Apply by submitting your CV along with a stand out cover letter through the form below. Those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
This position is now closed
As an agency we are committed to fostering a culture that has a positive impact on our environment, the planet, people and community. We understand the importance of increasing our employees’ knowledge of climate change and environmental targets. Our agency encourages our team to share best practice with sustainable goals/targets and other green initiatives.
We commit to being an inclusive agency that leads by example. This means doing the work to be inclusive and equitable, across all aspects of our business. Every person who applies to join Cullen Communications receives equal employment opportunities, and we value a welcoming environment where each member of our team feels included, respected and empowered, regardless of their race, ancestry, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, civil status, national origin, disability or age.